Seven 7 Cream
Calendula & Organic Manuka Honey Protects and Renews Skin, Relieves Redness, Stinging and Swelling, Added Skin Moisturizers, Botanical Oils, Marigold Tincture to Aid Healing, Seven 7 Cream blends botanical ingredients and organic Manuka Honey to provide healing relief for chapped, sunburn and windburn skin, insect bites, minor cuts and abrasions, as well as minor sunburn and rashes.
The antiseptic properties of Calendula and Organic Manuka Honey combine to reduce redness, stinging, itching and swelling. Seven 7 Cream deeply penetrates skin to restore it to its natural beauty. Formulated with a select blend of botanicals known for their moisturizing, nourishing and skin protection properties.Shea Butter, Coconut, Avocado, and Aloe Vera. Seven 7 Cream was developed by British homeopath, Robin Logan, who spent more than twenty years developing the perfect skin cream. For the first three years of 7 Cream's creation, it was only available to fellow health care practitioners. No other cream contains this unique combination of ingredients. Its botanical oils were chosen for their exceptional ability to repair, protect and restore healthy skin.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) from the Marigold, has been used by herbalists and homeopaths for hundreds of years. Assists healing of minor wounds such as cuts and burns, and minor skin irritations.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis miller) is well known for its healing properties.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) from the nut of the Karite tree from Africa. Shea Butter leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Cetearyl Olivate is an emulsifier derived from Olive oil.
- Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera) has therapeutic moisturizing properties.
- Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera) is natural vegetable wax derived from the Candelilla shrub and is used as a thickener.
- Glucose Oxidase is a natural enzyme commonly found in bee pollen and honey and is used as a preservative. It is a powerful anti-microbial agent commonly used in food preservation.
- Manuka Honey comes from the flower of the Manuka tree indigenous to New Zealand. Its antiseptic and restorative properties are renowned.
- Avocado (Persea americana) contains Vitamins A, C, D and E, proteins, betacarotene, lecithin, fatty acids and potassium. Its superior hydrating properties reduce roughness, cracking and irritation.
Directions: Test in a small area before use. This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. Clean the affected area. Wash hands and then apply ointment to area as needed. Wash hands after completion.
Active Ingredients: Purpose:
Marigold (Calendula officinalis) TINC Wound Antiseptic
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butryospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Olivate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glucose, Glucose Oxidase, Honey (organic), Lactoperoxidase, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Oleate, Stearyl Alcohol.
No Contains: No parabens, Mineral Oil, Fragrances, Lanolin, or Propylene Glycol, No Animal Testing
Made in Canada.
Warning: For external use only. Do not ingest, use in eyes, apply over large areas of the body, or use for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor. Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns. When using this product, test in a small area before use. This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, or if excessive skin irritation occurs. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.