Welcome to Patients Medical Online Store
You qualify for special offers
20% OFFYour First Order
10% OFFRecurring Orders
Free ShippingOrders Over $49
To get 20% Discount on First Order.
Enter the Practioner Code is "PatientsMedical", to Purchase Products.
Clinical testing suggests that Kaprex may offer a high degree of predicted cardiovascular, gastric, renal, and liver safety.
- Provides effective joint relief that is worry-free.
- Modulates prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) production at specific target cells.
- Features SKRMs in the form of THIAA to modulate kinase activity in favor of good health.
- The ingredient synergy of Tetrase™, oleanolic acid, and rosemary provide efficacy at a low dose for a maximum cost-effectiveness.
- Developed through the ExpresSyn™ Process, which combines cell proteomic research, safety evaluations, human ex vivo research, and clinical testing for maximum safety and effectiveness.
One softgel two times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|A proprietary blend of:
Tetrase™, (Tetrahydro-iso-alpha acids complex, from hops) (Humulus lupulus L.), Oleanolic Acid (from olive leaf extract, Olea europaea), Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis)
Soybean oil (soy), gelatin, glycerin, lecithin (soy), beeswax, and sodium copper chlorophyllin. Contains: soy.
Do not use if you are taking anticoagulants. If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication consult your health care practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.